Installation of the soil mixing plant is included in the cost and includes mechanical and electrical installation:
- installation, commissioning, training of the Customer's technical staff, trial start-up of the equipment is carried out by the BETONMASH specialists together with the Customer's specialists.
- cranes must be provided at the construction site in accordance with the plan / regulations for installation work - provided by the Customer.
- calibration / adjustment of all weighing batchers and components is carried out by BETONMASH installers together with the Customer's specialists.
Conditions for normal operation of the soil mixing plant:
- Supply voltage: 380 V ± 5%, current frequency: 50 Hz±1;
- Material requirements: the belt conveyor can transport various materials with a bulk density of 0.5-2.5 tons/cubic meter (exceptions: acidic, alkaline, oily and organic materials). The use of special materials (sand with a high content of clay inclusions and impurities, stones of low density, clay with high viscosity, etc.) must be specified in advance;
- Requirements for water quality: water temperature from +5°С to +40°С, volume ratio of solid impurities in water must not exceed 0.1%, particle size must not exceed 0.2 mm, pH value of water must be in the range of 6.5~8.5;
- Ambient temperature: from -10°С to +40°С.