The solid waste plant is used to separate solid waste by grade for further processing or to compact secondary raw materials.
The solid waste plant separates waste coming from residential sector and commercial organizations. The technology makes it possible to get up to 40 percent of positive fraction which after separation is available for sale. The remaining organic matter can be compacted and disposed. As a result, not only the cross transportations are excluded, but also the volume of the transported mass is reduced.
The solid waste plant effectively solves the problem of separating MSW and also:
• minimizes the volume of solid waste stored at waste landfills;
• increases the life of waste landfills;
• reduces fire potential;
• reduces the use of natural resources;
• processes solid waste to get secondary raw materials, thermal and electric energy;
• get additional sources of income.
• High performance.
• Low operating costs.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Belt is driven by a chain.
• Durable belt.
• Foreign-made drive elements.
• Vehicles up to 2650 mm wide and up to 3000 mm high will fit under the sorting platform.
The modular structure allows changing the equipment configuration and the layout of the solid waste plant, as well as carrying out a phased commissioning of equipment and increasing capacity at Customer's request.
Equipment of the solid waste plant can be located on existing working areas, and in case there are none - in prefabricated hangar-type buildings. The equipment can be placed both on a waste landfill and within settlements thanks to small size of the solid waste plant and the environmental cleanliness of the process.