In 1888 the BHS company (Germany) manufactured the first two-shaft batch concrete mixer after submitting a patent application for its engineering solution. Since then, BHS has been the world leader in terms of machines sold and used in the concrete industry.
Advantages of using the DKX
• High mixture homogeneity after short mixing time.
• As distinct from other technologies the mixing technology used in BHS concrete mixers can reduce cement consumption by 10%.
• Optimum energy utilization due to optimized mixing device and efficient drive mechanism.
• Insignificant wear of mixing mechanisms. Optimized configuration of all parts subject to wear.
Three-dimensional mixing principle
The DKX twin-shaft batch mixers use the three-dimensional mixing principle, which, in contrast to the circular movement of other mixing systems, leads to a more intensive material diffusion and thus a shorter mixing time with low energy consumption. Through the mixing process the whole volume of the material is involved.
Application areas of the DKX concrete mixers
The DKX twin-shaft batch mixers are used for producing any type of concrete recipes:
- concrete conveyed by a concrete pump,
- transport concrete,
- air-placed concrete,
- moist mortar mix,
- monolithic flooring,
- self compaсting concrete,
- special concrete,
- lean concrete,
- heavy concrete,
- mix for concrete briquettes.